Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I had a nightmare!

I don't think I am making the best use of my time. I am performing my one woman show in (Gasp) 18 days! Just because I did the show two times over two years ago does not mean that it is ready. I have a different accompanist a different venue and a different type of audience. My nightmare last night consisted of me getting ready for the show. I wasn't dressed, had no makeup on, and I don't think i had really rehearsed; I was not ready. Well, with the act in front of me I assumed I would have plenty of time. Next thing I know, they are saying it's my turn. I wasn't ready. I needed more time, so they said they could hold for me for 7 minutes. I panicked and then thankfully woke up.
The meaning of this dream is painfully obvious, I need to kick my butt into high gear and get this show ready for performance!. Yikes!

No comments: