Thursday, May 1, 2008

How to make the most of the time you've got

Now, this is just my opinion so you can choose to take it or leave it buster!
I always find that I am the most productive when I give myself goals. For instance, I have a plan that I put into action when I really want to get something done or accomplish something big! It's called...Operation Get things Done! The idea behind this plan, is to complete at least one task each day that gets me closer to my goal. This way, I never have a day that slips by without something productive being accomplished. Time and opportunity are fleeting and life is so unpredictable. Make each moment count. If you are sitting around doing nothing, that's fine, but at least be thinking of the next productive thing you can do. And do everything you do with purpose! Believe me, I know how easy it can be to be lazy and kind of half do something........but I am trying so hard to make sure that whatever I'm doing, I'm giving it my all. Be responsible for your actions and take your responsibilities seriously. No one is perfect, but as long as you are trying and constantly trying to improve, your life will be so much more meaningful and enjoyable. Be ambitious and driven and go into each day with a purpose. Be kind to one another and never leave things on a sour note. Remember to err is human to forgive is divine! Go out there and be divine with your bad self! Word to yo' mother!

No comments: