Thursday, April 24, 2008

Broccoli, and not talking about American Idol!

Well......I am not going to talk about how disappointed I am in the American Public. Not only did they vote off one of the best singers on American Idol (Definately Top three) but now, they have forced me to endure the pure arduosly painful torture of listening to Brooke and Jason Castro at least one more week. THEY DO NOT BELONG IN THE TOP 5!!!!!! Stop the madness people. I do lay part of the blame on myself. I forgot to vote. :( I realize my piddily 3 or 4 votes wouldn't have made the difference but I find it hard to complain when i didn't even vote........(Well, not too hard) Anyways........ I'm not talking about it.


Hmmmmmmmmmm.....Let's talk about Broccoli....I didn't like Broccoli until about two months ago. Just by Happenstance( I adore that word) I tried it while at Whole Foods, and really liked it! So now, I am trying to eat more yummy healthy foods and I am trying to buy Broccoli more often. Well, I went to the store to buy the steam in a bag kind and Stupid Kroger ( I really don't like that store) didn't have one bag of already cut up broccoli! Here I am trying to be healthy and lose weight and stupid freakin' Kroger can't even have the nice little stocks already bagged for my convenience! AAAAGGGGGHHHHH. I told the checkout guy too. When he asked me if I found everything all right.... I said no. I said, you don't have Barqs Rootbeer and you don't have any bags of already cut broccoli! I really don't think he is going to tell anyone or do anything about this....but at least it's off my conscience.
















1 comment:

Danielle said...

ha...this is hilarious. you know...to be honest...i did like her voice, BUT...she really annoyed me as a person, i felt like she was always fake. and i don't like that she had a record deal that already failed..that was so weird.

do you watch so you think you can dance? that is also an amazing show. sometimes i love it more than american idol. i know i know. ;-)