Wednesday, August 27, 2008

This is FUNNY!

For those of you not familiar with Yahoo radio, check it out! It is free and fabulous! You rate songs, artists and albums as they play and then brilliant yahoo picks more songs you might like. You then rate those and the process progresses! Well, a random song that I hadn't heard on said station before came on, and I started noticing the same phrase being repeated numerous times and it sounded to me like they were saying f*&# it up, f*&# it up. Now, those of you that know me...know that I am not one to curse. I thought to myself"what on earth is this song" So I went to look and it turns out it was The Pointer Sisters singing "Salt Peanuts" HA hahahahahahhahahahahha. For those of you who have never heard this song, please check it out and let me know if you hear the same thing. Now, listen with an open mind. HAHAHAHA they are still singing it, and i still hear it!

No comments: