Thursday, August 21, 2008

Keeping busy

Once again life has gotten a bit busy, and I apologize for being MIA. I will briefly recap the events that have been taking over my life.
1) I took a much needed and highly anticipated trip back to New York to visit friends. It was sooooo nice to see everyone and to rediscover why I love these people so much! Thank you everyone for your hospitality...especially Katie and Sarah who let me stay with them.
2) Extra jobs- Lots of bills to pay, and so much to save up for. I am looking to make extra money however I can......(if you know of anyone who needs help, let me know)
3) Couponing- I have become stingy in my attempt to pay down debt and save for next spring! I am still trying to master the art of the coupon masters so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
4)Crafting- I am creating works of art to give as gifts and possibly to sell one day
5) Misc activities- We have officially done away with cable, and so far (unless I talk about it) I don't miss it. I am sure that will change, but for now I simply realize it's not an option and immediately find something else to do ex. craft, more exercise, clean, cook, prepare packaged snacks etc.
So what is keeping you busy ?

No comments: