Thursday, July 24, 2008

The new Elle Woods

I kind of got wrapped up in the MTV reality show "The search for Elle Woods" Well, this past Monday the winner was announced Bailey Hanks, 20 years old! Wow, what an incredible opportunity for this talented young lady. I must say, that I know from experience how hard it is to do it the old fashioned way, and how lucky Miss Hanks is for being able to skip all that other stuff. I just read a review that said she did great on her opening night and I am envious and happy for her all at the same time. She seems like a really down to earth, kind hearted girl...perfect for the role of Elle Woods! All I have to say is, next time i get the chance, I am auditioning for whatever I can; be it reality show, or film or whatever I may be right for! You must be proactive to get results, and I have been lazy! Time to perk up and get in the game!

No comments: