Thursday, July 10, 2008

Am I strange? Part 1

So, I know that I do things sometimes that may be a little strange. Things I'm pretty sure other people don't do. SO, I am going to make a list of said things and see if they are actually strange.......or maybe you do them too???????????

1.Sometimes when I drive and arrive at my destination, I don't get out of the car. Sometimes, I just sit there for about ten minutes......not really doing anything, car off.....just sitting there.
2. I love pedicures, but hate manicures. And never use clippers on my fingers....only toes.
3. I only like to drink milk if it has Ice in it.
4. Sometimes I invent words by putting two words together( I think I get this quality from my Dad). It is completely subconcious and unintentional.
5. I don't like peppers....(i know this one is a stretch, but it's harder than you think to come up with strange quirks) (I'm sure I will come up with more later, but for now........I would love your thoughts).

1 comment:

LMC said...

I brush my teeth with hot water.